Scholarship at School of Materials Science & Engineering Yeungnam University - Korea
We are excited to announce you for vacant position in our laboratory, Plasticity Control and Mechanical Modelling Lab., a research group of materials processing which is the prime research interests concentrate on metal.
Full Scholarship, Monthly Stipend& International Conference
- Bachelor degree holder from an accredited college or university with relevant discipline, GPA minimum 3.0/4.0
- Good proficiency in English (TOEFL IBT 61, TOEFL CBT 173, TOEFL PBT 500, TOEIC 650, IELTS 5.5)
- High interest in the field of research involved
Here are the hiring time table schedules:
- March 21-April 13, 2014 --> The period of CV submission (Submit your resume as the first stage of application)
- April 16, 2014 --> Notification of screening process (We will inform all the applicants about their status at the first screening stage)
- April 16-April 23, 2014 --> The period of online application
Those who pass the CV screening must fill-in the online application as a university administration and send the required documents via post mail directly to our lab’s address.
For the details information please refer to this attachment or you may download it here.
Looking forward to your application!
Post a Comment